Friday, October 24, 2008

its funny, people fail to realise that after years standing behind a register, and packing groceries into plastic bags, that i might actually know the best way to get everything they buy into the small bag without squashing anything

today i had a customer ask me to put things in a certain configuration "so they dont get squashed"
well, i did it the way she asked, and lo and behold, they were getting squashed, so she moved them all around. if she had of let me be to begin with, she wouldnt have had to repack.

now re packing drives me mental. i say go ahead if you happen to cop one of the idiodic employees who thinks bread is okay under cans of beans. but when the bags are all organised and nothing is squashed dont move stuff around, and if you absolutely HAVE to, dont do it right in front of the person who packed the bag in the first place. its just insulting. this isnt me being all full of myself and thinking im infailible, this is me saying i know what im doing (ive been complemented on my packing skills) and i dont like being treated like an idiot because you are overly picky about how your groceries are placed in a plastic bag.

No comments: